Advertisement

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order While Drinking Wine - Part 2

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order While Drinking Wine - Part 2 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is a very popular video game. It combines immersive story details with generally accessible gameplay mechanics.

Unless you're drunk on wine, like I was when I played it. THEN... you'll struggle, as I did.

This is the second of 3 videos from my drunken time with Fallen Order, so be on the lookout for the next one in a few weeks.

Been a while since I've posted, but I'm going to start doing more video-game stuff in the coming months. And maybe some musical stuff, I don't know. Want to start posting here more regularly again, is the point.

Star wars jedi: Fallen order,fallen order,jedi,star wars,ps4,jeremy,cinemasins,cinemasins jeremy,drunk,wine,video game,gameplay,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar