Advertisement

Sorry for the Edge || ?Trigger Warning?

Sorry for the Edge || ?Trigger Warning? So I started this a few days ago as a bit of a vent I guess? I dunno, I wanted to make some kind of edgy bullshit with Vonnie and Cecil and it sorta devolved into a nonsensical half-story that lowkey spoils the first episode of Sixth but whatever. Oh right, Cecil is the Pink Motherfucker who turns into an angry flamingo. He's one of Vonnie's angry ex's. // and jfc why does Vonnie have so many ex's who wanna kill/screw him. oh well//

The song is by Kikuo but this is a cover by MioDioDaVinci but I think they privated or deleted the song from their channel although I'm unsure why, it goes HARD. Go check em out, they're an AMAZING vocaloid producer!

Edit: So I didn’t realize the controversy and brutal nature of the lyrics since I’d never actually read the translation for it until now. I just heard the song a while ago and knew I wanted to make something for it someday. There’s also a lot of dangerous accusations towards Kikuo and I will neither confirm nor deny their validity, I don’t want anything to do with them. I used the song for its edgy beat and that’s it.


And yes, I'm still working on Praise, I just wanted to make something edgy real quick.

Warning?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar