Advertisement

Saving a Rotting Cactus Pup + Care Tips

Saving a Rotting Cactus Pup + Care Tips One of the pups of my cactus has started to rot. I will try to save it and also share with you some care tips about this particular Lobivia cactus.

Check out the flower of this Lobivia -

Connect with me:


Emaii - cactuscaffeine@gmail.com

MY PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. By clicking and purchasing through my links, it won't cost you anything more but it would surely help support my channel so I can continue making videos for free.
Spider Farmer SF1000 grow light -
CXhome 600W grow light -
CXhome 75W grow light -
Tongs for planting -
Black Gold Cactus Soil -
Suggested Tomato Fertilizers (for cactus flowering) –



Credits Music:
Tambourin (Francois-Joseph Gossec)
Flute: Lawrence Angel
Piano: Gladys Torrado

#cactuscaffeine #cactus #succulents

cactus,cacti succulents,cactus caffeine,cactus and succulents,desert plants,desert cacti,cactus and coffee,cacti care,succulents,cactus collection,cactus 2019,cacti,succulents 2019,succulent collection,cactus philippines,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar