Advertisement

RED VELVET - Psycho (English Cover with Lyrics) 레드벨벳

RED VELVET - Psycho (English Cover with Lyrics) 레드벨벳 (Btw real quick, this vid was brought to you by SKILLSHARE, more deets + my link to YOUR free premium membership below!)

It's no secret that I'm a ReVeluv and this is going to be my second Red Velvet cover on this channel. When I first heard Psycho, I was in Japan so I didn't have my guitar, but I KNEW I had to do a cover. Thank God they keep having English versions of their songs in some way or form, because I cannot sing in Korean (maybe one day, I'll try - but for now~!)

So again, SKILLSHARE - where you can learn anything and everything, from the people who know best! Visit my link at - to get 2-month access to all lessons for FREEEEE!

The version I'm singing is from the English demo that came out pre-Psycho MV release. Lyrics are in the video!


#ReeseLansangan #RedVelvet #RedVelvetCover

🎧 S T R E A M / D O W N L O A D M Y M U S I C

★ SPOTIFY:
★ BANDCAMP:
★ APPLE MUSIC:

🔥MY ORIGINAL SONGS:
🔥MY MUSIC VIDEOS:
🔥VLOGS:
🔥SONGWRITING CHALLENGES:
🔥MY DISNEY COVERS:
🔥OPM COVERS:

😋 S U P P O R T M Y P A T R E O N !


(For exclusive song demos, recording sessions, BTS content, mini book club, etc.)

💿 B U Y M Y A L B U M S !

★ Arigato, Internet! |

★ Of Sound Mind & Memory (Cornflower version) |

★ Of Sound Mind & Memory (Scarlet version) |

👕 Buy my merch |

❤️ F O L L O W

★ WEBSITE / PORTFOLIO:
★ TWITTER:
★ INSTAGRAM -
★ FACEBOOK:

----

🏡 AIRBNB (Visit my link to get a $40 credit!) :
🍄 SKILLSHARE (Get 2-month access to all lessons for FREE with my link) :

📭 Send me mail / package

Reese Lansangan c/o
18T Miller Street, De Guzman Compound
Brgy. Bungad, San Francisco Del Monte
Quezon City

-----

📹 Filmed & Edited by Reese Lansangan unless stated otherwise
😍 Please don't forget to hit THUMBS UP + the SUBSCRIBE button!

Disclaimer: This video is NOT sponsored

Reese Lansangan,Reese,Lansangan,Musician,Music,Singer,Cover,Song,OPM,Filipino,Indie,Pop,Artist,Folk,Acoustic,Ukulele,Original Song,Red Velvet,Red velvet cover,psycho cover,red velvet english cover,psycho english cover,reese lansangan red velvet,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar