Advertisement

Red coloured outfit

Red coloured outfit Red monochromatic primary coloured outfit

Here is another shorter video. Unfortunately I’m not as pleased with this video as I could be however I wanted to still share it and put it on my channel. I will be doing more fashion related videos in the future and hopefully will be better delivered. I shot this video around Bristol back when my hair was still dyed red:)

I hope you enjoyed this video, thank you for watching and thank you so much for 1,300 subscribers!

The outfit:
Necklace’s/ chains = ASOS
Tommy Hilfiger sweater vest = depop
Ralph Lauren white polo top = depop
Pull and bear [skater styled] trousers = depop
Nike jester shoes = depop

Song used:

Instagram= @daisyharrietstone



FAQ's//
~How old are you? 18
~What do you film on? Canon G7x mark ii
~What do you edit on? A range of different apps on my phone
~Where are you from? The UK

For business enquiries please contact daisyharrietstone@icloud.com

I hope you enjoyed, thank you so much for everybody’s love and support, Daisy xoxo
Current subscriber count: 1,317

red,monochrome,monochromatic,primary,colour,colour block,color,outfit,ootd,ootw,tommy,hilfiger,haul,depop,asos,pull,and,bear,jeans,skater,ralph,lauren,nike,jester,y2k,y2ks,year,2000,styled,fashion,student,bristol,uwe,marketgate,skate,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar