Advertisement

PLAN WITH ME HEALTHY HERO| SKINNY CLASSIC 1-20 TO 1-26

PLAN WITH ME HEALTHY HERO| SKINNY CLASSIC 1-20 TO 1-26 Hey Vibemakers!

Healthy Hero coming in to motivate for the week! I loved using The Happy Planner® Healthy Hero VPS to decorate my Skinny Classic this week!

I have been alternating between both the Mini and Skinny Classic Planners to decide which I would prefer for my on the go. Well, Skinny Classic has taken my heart and will now be my on the go planner for 2020.

It is just something about the size and layout that makes it easy for me to create checklists and write my on the go errands. I truly love the Skinny Classic for my lifestyle.

One easy tip I suggest for the Skinny Classic is sticking to one sticker book to decorate it in less than 10 minutes.

Peace and Love Vibemakers!


#lbnoveltees #happyplanner #plannerbabe

⁣ Let’s connect!
Follow me on Instagram: ‪

Website:

Music: Voyage
Musician: @iksonofficial

CLASSIC

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar