Advertisement

Patriots Van Noy wants a lot of money | Should have seen the Titans game coming

Patriots Van Noy wants a lot of money | Should have seen the Titans game coming Tonight I have two different New England Patriots topics I would like to discuss. I want to discuss the Patriots free agency a little bit and explore some of the names that the Patriots have to have on their priority list, one of those of course as you can see by the title includes Kyle Van Noy. He's made it pretty clear he's looking for big money, but with guys like Tom Brady and Jamie Collins set to hit the open market I just have to wonder if that pushes a very important piece of the Patriots defense down a couple of spots on Bill Belichick's priority list.

The second thing I'm going to talk about is based on an article I read on CBS that broke down why the Patriots loss to the Titans last week shouldn't have surprised us as much as it did. And I'm going to be honest after reading it and thinking about it, it made a lot of sense, so I'll break it down the best I can and add my opinion in there as well.

Join me live on Sportscastr Everyday:

What is DPN Sports Talk?
Dear Pats Nation, and welcome to DPN Patriots Talk, hosted by your boy Ray. This is a brand created for Patriots fans, by a Patriots fan. I cover the latest Patriots News and rumours. I discuss current events around the NFL. I live stream Patriots pre-game and post-game, here on Sportscastr, from the preseason, to the regular season, all through the playoffs and right up to the Super Bowl. I discuss the most relevant news around the NFL that either affects the Patriots or a story I know Pats Nation wants to hear about. I invite you to subscribe and join the rest of Pats Nation as we discuss our New England Patriots from Bill Belichick to Tom Brady and everybody in between.

Social Media:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:

Business Email:
ray@dpnsports.com

Patriots Game,Patriots fans,Patriots News,Patriots,New England Patriots,NFL,NFL News,Patriots Highlights,NFL Highlights,football highlights,sports,sports news,VonAllen Sports,Kiss the Rings,Patriots Global,Master At Work,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar