Advertisement

Once I Was Blind but Now I See | YahRay Benaiah

Once I Was Blind but Now I See | YahRay Benaiah Our LORD came to divide not to make peace. I was once blind but now i see. Shabbat Shalom Yisrael!

- Donate @
- For donations $5 or more a free digital copy of this presentation can
be provided. Email to: Yahraybenaiah@gmail.com

Buy at:

- Iron Hand Grip
Designed to increase hand and forearm strength. Put the power in
your hands.
- Fringe Band by RaldProducts
Designed to conveniently put on and take off your fringes around the
waist.
- Fringe shawl
Designed to wear fringes around the neck for convenience.
- Precept Bookmarks.
Preach the scriptures and make them look good!

- Iron Hand Grip product demonstration video.

- Fringe Band product demonstration video.

Put the Power in Your Hands!,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar