Advertisement

My brother passed away...here’s how you can help! *NOT CLICKBAIT*

My brother passed away...here’s how you can help! *NOT CLICKBAIT* I’m having a sit down conversation with you guys so you guys could help me and my family out if you would like to and how you can help and share this link and donate.Please watch the whole thing !! I need your support...

GoFundMe link for my brother and my family!!

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴⬇️🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴



🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴⬆️🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

☆Our social media’s!☆
Jillian’s Instagram:@
Dylan’s instagram:@
Jillian’s Snapchat:@
Dylan’s Snapchat:
Jillian’s Poshmark :
Jillian’s Twitter:@
Jillian’s Tik tok:@
Jillian’s Selling Instagram account:

♡About us&our relationship♡
We are a young couple Jillian and Dylan who are amused by vlogging and sharing our relationship with the internet. We love to film and put ourselves out there and show everyone the hard work we put in our editing and filming and our relationship! Thank you for clicking on one of our videos and check us out! Leave a like and subscribe to see more of us.. join the bean fam😉🦋
#youtube #thejillybeans #love #couple #relationship #💙
Hoped you liked the video!!

iMovie,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar