Advertisement

More Kids⁉️Answering all your questions ||Foster Care Adoption Q + A

More Kids⁉️Answering all your questions ||Foster Care Adoption Q + A I am finally answering all your questions about our foster care adoptions. Adoption can be confusing and I am sure you all have many questions about our adoptions. Hopefully, this Foster Care Adoption Q & A will answer them. THANK YOU so much for following our adoption journey. I have received so much love and support. It has really helped me along the way. THANK YOU.

Subscribe to my channel!!


Catch up on our FOSTER CARE TO ADOPTION STORY!

Meet My Daughters + ADOPTION NAME REVEAL

Sisters EMOTIONAL Adoption Day Video

WE HAVE AN ADOPTION DAY!!

ADOPTION AGREEMENT SIGNED!!

FREE FOR ADOPTION!!

THEY'RE FIGHTING FOR HER!! 🤯

DECISION IS MADE !!

LOSING THE GIRLS

WHY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN AWHILE


🍃My personal link to order from GROVE COLLABORATIVE: (free 5 piece cleaning set)

🤝Let's get SOCIAL:
INSTAGRAM-

Email me
💌ChristyGior@gmail.com
P.O. BOX 842
OAKLEY, CA 94561

#FosterCareAdoption
#afteradoption
#christygior




#adoptionq&a
#fostercareadoption
#adoptionstory2019

More Kids?! Answering all your questions //Foster Care Adoption's Q + A

iMovie,foster care questions,adoption q&a,q&a,foster care,adoption,adoption journey,answering questions,foster parent questions,questions and answers,christy gior,gior fam,foster family,adoptive family,crazy pieces,this is us,foster parenting,adoption from foster care,adopting,foster care adoption,foster homes,adoption videos,adoption story,q and a,open adoption,adoption questions,foster to adopt,foster care story,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar