Advertisement

Lola GRACE Fall Freestyle: Beneath the Veil

Lola GRACE Fall Freestyle: Beneath the Veil Hey PEEPles,

Lola GRACE checking in on this Throwback Thursday with a little "mini" Freestyle entitled "Beneath the Veil" that I did in the Fall. Well....it's about to be Spring and I really do hope to bring you all FRESH NEW MUSIC & VIDEOS! BUT in the meantime "in-between time" make sure you all STAY SUBSCRIBED AND HIT THE BELL, B/C you definitely don't want to miss out. You all get a first glance, up close and personal look at "My Music Journey" in its infancy stage. So continue rolling with me on this journey as I evolve..... I appreciate ALL the love and support from every one of you all and I'm so humbled that you all took time out of your day to watch my videos.....Hope you all are enjoying them.


Peace, Love & Music
& God BLESS



Lola GRACE

Lola Grace,Beneath the Veil,Female Gospel Rapper,Lecrae,Common,Lauryn Hill,Nas,He's the One,Lola Grace Spoken Word Sundays,Lola Grace Sit-in Back in My Chair,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar