Advertisement

'Living in the Present' - Doll Stop Motion Movie

'Living in the Present' - Doll Stop Motion Movie In this doll stop motion animated movie, It's Florence's first Christmas without her grandmother. With the help of her family, she starts worrying about what's next for her life. Through a meaningful present, she learns an important lesson about time. Thanks for watching!

Follow my Instagram @everythingdolls to see my doll photography! I'm also on TikTok now! @everythingdolls

Instagram:


Visit My Website:


Welcome to EverythingDolls! I'm Kelsey and I love dolls, animation, film, Barbie, and more! If you enjoyed this video, don't forget to thumbs up and subscribe to join my Notification Squad by clicking the 🔔 Bell!

*All music, sound effects, fonts, and typography in this video are fully licensed or royalty-free.

#dolls #animation #everythingdolls

This video is rated for a general audience. As animator and doll collector, fashion dolls are my choice models for my animations, videos and photographs. The dolls I use may be modified, customized, and do not represent the original product or it's target audience. This also applies to the handmade props, clothes, and other features used that are not intended for play.

Living in the Present - Doll Stop Motion Movie

barbie,living in the present,stop motion,cartoon,dolls,doll,barbie collector,doll stop motion,animation,barbie dolls,1/6 scale,dollhouse,miniatures,animated film,art doll,doll video,fun,funny,everything dolls,everythingdolls,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar