Advertisement

Let It Go 'Frozen' Into The Unknown 'Frozen 2' • Disney Noodles & Stretchy Cheese • MUKBANG

Let It Go 'Frozen' Into The Unknown 'Frozen 2' • Disney Noodles & Stretchy Cheese • MUKBANG Watch me eat the Official Disney foods from 'Frozen' and 'Frozen 2.' Elsa sings "Let it go" and "Into the unknown" and I'm eating the frozen foods which are noodles and stretchy cheese!
• FREE GIVEAWAY Coldest Water Bottle, Use "NIKO" to get 10% OFF your entire order:
• 'IT'S JUST WATER WEIGHT' merch at my Merch Store..!!!

Hey little sloths! How many of you guys like Frozen from Disney movies? Frozen 2 just came out last month and it was an AMAZING movie with Elsa and Anna. So today I'm eating Frozen 2 inspired recipes and official Disney channel foods like icy cold spicy ramen noodles (painted like ice for elsa), as well as some firey hot spicy stretchy cheese! People say I remind them of Olaf from Frozen and frozen 2. Anyways, i hope you enjoy the easy Frozen recipe and the eating show! Don't forget to subscribe if you enjoy! :)


• Subscribe to my NEW mukbang channel:

For business inquiries, please email: info@nikocadoavocado.com

My name is Nik and I go by Nikocado Avocado. My channel is where I like to express myself. I love sharing my exciting life with you each day over a warm plate of food. I enjoy doing food challenges, recipes, cooking tutorials, and eating shows (called "Mukbang"). See you tomorrow!

nikocado,nikocado avocado,frozen,frozen 2,let it go,let it go frozen,frozen let it go,disney,disney frozen 2,disney frozen,disney frozen let it go,disney frozen into the unknown,into the unknown frozen 2,into the unknown disney,let it go disney,frozen food,frozen 2 food,disney food,mukbang,noodles,noodle mukbang,mukbang noodles,elsa frozen let it go,let it go elsa,frozen elsa let it go,frozen 2 into the unknown elsa,elsa frozen 2 into the unknown,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar