Advertisement

I'll never forget the girl that I met, at that OneSpot cafe'; original song, vocal, guitar

I'll never forget the girl that I met, at that OneSpot cafe'; original song, vocal, guitar This is a new song that I wrote that tells a story of how my mom and dad met many years ago, when my mom worked as a waitress at a small cafe. I remember my mom telling me this story many years ago. My mom was named Jackie Mae. She has since passed away, but I loved her dearly, and I loved my dad too; they were married for over 50 years. Wish they were still here so they could hear the song! But I'm sure they are looking down from heaven listening! :-)

I played this song on my guitar, since it was mostly a vocal presentation.

I hope you all enjoy it! :-)

Take care, and God Bless!

Rick

guitar

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar