Advertisement

I was told if I upload this I would get banned

I was told if I upload this I would get banned These kids got so angry at me that one of them began to cry. I have never seen so much rage built up into one kid and he unleashed his full power and rage onto me. I was very suprised and have never seen so much toxicity in the rainbow six siege community. This was one of the funniest trolls I have ever done during a 1v1 and these kids were not having it. These custom games are getting intense!

If you want to see some banger tweets follow my twitter:

rainbow six siege,rainbow six siege funny moments,siege,rainbow six siege trolling,r6 siege,trolling,hotygaming 1v1,hotygaming,hoty,hoty 1v1,1v1 trash talker,2v2 trash talker,Banned,will get banned,rainbow six funny moments,1v1 rainbow six siege,rainbow six siege 1v1 trash talker,funny moments,custom matchmaking,operation shifting tides,1v2,1v2 trash talker,rainbow six,r6s,rainbow six siege custom game,rainbow six funny,rainbow six siege toxic,toxic,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar