Advertisement

I turned a drab speaker cab into something magical

I turned a drab speaker cab into something magical If you've listened to the podcast, you might have heard me talk about how I LOVE going DI with my Milkman The Amp. You might have also heard me talk about how some DIY shows don't work so well with a direct in setup.

After a gig where I didn't even have a monitor, I went out and bought the cheapest speaker cab I could find. Surprise, it looked drab and sounded BAD. All mids. Truly awful.

So, I bought some paint, some decorative wool, some vinyl heat transfers and (most importantly) a speaker recommended by Tim from Milkman Amplification. I'm pretty stoked with the results and can't wait to play this thing out.

Guitar is Squier Starcaster
Amp is Milkman the Amp

Note: Originally, I'd planned on including a "before" audio. That audio didn't pan out because of my dumb mistake, but believe me -- it sounded flat as hell. The new speaker gives me way more frequency range.

Support Get Offset by...

Shopping on Reverb.com: 
Subscribing on Patreon: 
Shopping our Merch: 
Leaving us a review on iTunes: 

guitar,guitars,guitar pedals,she shreds,guitar effects,guitar podcast,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar