Advertisement

I HOOKED MY FRIEND UP TO A PREGNANCY SIMULATOR!!!

I HOOKED MY FRIEND UP TO A PREGNANCY SIMULATOR!!! My friends bet me to a golf match and loser got hooked up to the pregnancy simulator. You have to see how it ends!!

I hope you guys were able to excape and enjoy this video! I had a lot of fun making it. Expect more videos like this and better in the future! Thank you all for the support. It means so much! Stay positive and stay happy. Don't let negative things bring you down, take the positives from situations and build off of them! Think positive and positive things will happen! STAY HAPPY! I'll see you next time on EXCAPEREALITYtv, the place you come to excape reality :)

Remember to LIKE, SHARE, and SUBSCRIBE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link to my last video:
Link to my page:

FUNNY,LAUGH,CHALLENGE,CHALLENGE VIDEO,PREGNANCY,PREGNANCY SIMULATOR,FUNNY PREGNANCY SIMULATOR,FUNNY VIDEO,FUNNY VIDEOS,HILARIOUS,SPORT,GOLF,MUST SEE,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar