Advertisement

I got ROBBED in CEBU CITY - My unfortunate SINULOG Experience in The Philippines.

I got ROBBED in CEBU CITY - My unfortunate SINULOG Experience in The Philippines. I got ROBBED in CEBU CITY - My unfortunate SINULOG Experience in The Philippines. Today during my Cebu City Sinulog Experience here in the Philippines I got robber by what seems like a group of people. I'm saddened this happened and appreciate the support from all of you!

✔ Join the family subscribe! Become a CLATT today! New travel and food videos every week!



Buy some fresh Clatt Merch!





i have a patreon as well...





///CONNECT WITH ME///

Instagram:

Twitter:



///TRAVEL DISCOUNTS FOR THE CLATTS///

$40 off an Airbnb!





Get a free ride with Uber!





///MY GEAR///

Big Camera:

Lens for Big Camera:

Microphone for Big Camera:

GoPro:

Drone:

Tripod:

Computer:

HardDrive:

Backpack:



///MUSIC///

The best music service for creators! Sign up for Epidemic Sound using my link! (it supports the channel)


the traveling clatt,clatt,travel food,travel and food vlogs,I got ROBBED in CEBU CITY - My unfortunate SINULOG Experience in The Philippines.,sinulog 2020,i got robbed sinulog,getting robbed in the phillipines,robbers in the philippines,the traveling clatt philippines,clatt philippines,traveling clatt philippines,i got robbed,unfortunate SINULOG Experience,foreigner in philippines,foreigner gets robbed in the philippines,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar