Advertisement

HRUSH NYE GRWM w| DIPLO and Wish Em Well Performance

HRUSH NYE GRWM w| DIPLO and Wish Em Well Performance Hi My little friends. today i'm so excited to show you my NYE. I spent it opening for Diplo with a live performance of Wish Em Well for the official Ole Henriksen NYE party. Come party with me in this get ready with me video where you can meet my dancers and brilliant creative director, Mikey Minden. this is not your typical nye vlog henny.


Shot and edited by LiveRichMedia with Jedia.co

For Brand inquiries contact: jake@slashmgmt.com



My Brand: Siwear.com


─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

LET'S BE FRIENDS

⋆ MY INSTAGRAM → @StyledByHrush

My BRAND →



─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

PRODUCTS (any products mentioned in this video)

Hrush,NYE get ready with me,get ready with me,makeup 2020,2020 beauty trend,2020 get ready with me,celebrity makeup artists,wish em well live,hrush live performance,Diplo,diplo NYE,wish em well,NYE vlog,NYE 2020,tutorial,how to,makeup tutorial,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar