Advertisement

How to Work from Home: A trip to NYC

How to Work from Home: A trip to NYC #RemoteWork #WorkingFromHome

Many more people are working from home and from other remote locations. Many companies are looking at remote work as a way to bring on the talent they need. I have been doing it for the past 11 years and learned a few things I share in this video. In this video I talk about the pros and cons, as well as strategies to crush the experience!

You can see the pictures I posted from this trip on my Instagram page here: www.instagram.com/jcasap/

Do you work remotely? What tips and tricks can you share in the comment section?

Please subscribe and share!

You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/jcasap
See more pictures on Instagram at www.instagram.com/jcasap/
Connect with me on LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/in/jaimecasap/

Gear I use:

Music: Epidemic Music -
SwitchPod Link - shorturl.at/pACNR
Litra Lights - (15% off)

Successful habits,How to become successful,Career,Career advice,Career guidance,Work hacks,future of work,motivation,inspiration,work,work advice,how to work better,Productivity,Working from home,remote work,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar