Advertisement

How to make Madhubani or Mithila Painting on Cloth with Fabric Colors | Fabric color Painting

How to make Madhubani or Mithila Painting on Cloth with Fabric Colors | Fabric color Painting #madhubanipainting #howtomakemadhubanipainting #hobbyideasindia #fevicrylhobbyideas #fabriccolorpainting
Hello Friends, in today's video we will Dee how to make Madhubani painting on fabric with Fevicryl fabric colors with easy steps.
I hope you will like this video. Please like, comment, share and subscribe to my channel and show your support towards my art and work.

Materials that I have used in this tutorial are:-

Cotton Cloth
Fevicryl Fabric Colors
Fine art brushes
Embroidery Ring to Hold cloth

For sponsorship Contact me on my email at shilsartwork@gmail.com

Follow me on Instagram for lots more videos and my artwork


or Facebook

or Join my facebook group :

Visit my Blog to start leaning easily BASIC DRAWING TO ADVANCED



Thank you
#shilsartwork

mandala,dotmandala,dotmandalatutorials,zen,zenmandala,drawing,lettering,artandcraft,painting,softpastel,canvaspainting,oilpastels,crayons,watercolor,watercolour,acrylicpainting,oilpainting,zentangle,shading,pencilshading,drawingforkids,learndrawingeasily,cartoons,sketching,drawingvideo,learn to draw,drawwithme,brushlettering,howto,howtomake,howtodraw,madhubanipainting,howtomakemadhubanipainting,#madhubanipaintingoncloth,#fabricpainting,#fevicrylhobbyideas,#hobbyideasindia,Mithilapainting,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar