Advertisement

How to build an Information Security Program for a Law firm

How to build an Information Security Program for a Law firm Defending law firms from hackers has gone from relatively easy (installing an Antivirus and a Firewall in the 2000s) to incredibly complex due to the increasing complexity of all the cyberattacks globally.
Many companies are afraid to share their most closely guarded secrets - I am not.

This is the core of my business - the core of how I am building Information Security Programs (yearly plans) and Execute them for my clients.

I recorded it, because a picture is worth a thousand words - and a Video is worth a thousand pictures!

This! - is How you Should protect from hackers if you want to survive the fight, because their Attack methods in the past 10 years have grown to be just as complex. #cybersecurity #lawfirm #legaltech

Program

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar