Advertisement

God did a medical miracle in me (with MRI images); God appeared to me with a message for everyone

God did a medical miracle in me (with MRI images); God appeared to me with a message for everyone In this video, I am testifying to my church of a medical miracle that God did in me in September, 2018. MRI images of the miracle are shown and explained. God then appeared to me twice after that. The first time he explained how he would put me in a position in the future in which I would be teaching others about God and giving a testimony about him, and the pictures of the miracle that he did in me would serve to strengthen the faith in God of those hearing my testimony. The second time he appeared to me, he let me experience the love he felt for me when he was healing me with his miracle, and it was the exact same love that I feel for my own children. He instructed me to tell others that he loves EVERYONE with the same deep love that he let me experience. However, he is heartbroken, because most people do not love him back. They do not want a father telling them what to do in their lives. He respects their wishes, and will not enter into anyone’s life who does not want him to. But God is so longing to enter into a deep, loving Father/child relationship like the one in which he let me experience his deep love for me. But we have to invite him into our lives as our God and Father for him to do so. I then give details of the tremendous experience is was for me to be in the presence of God.

Miracle,Miracle from God,Medical miracle,Appearance of God,Message from God,Witness of God,God appears,God saved me,Miracle testimony,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar