Advertisement

Eyebrow Tutorial For Thin, Sparse, Brows

Eyebrow Tutorial For Thin, Sparse, Brows If you're a child of the 90's like myself and caved to the then trendy brow style of next to no brows, this is for you! Or maybe you have thin, sparse, eyebrows for other reasons. Either way, I think you'll appreciate it.

Products Used:

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Medium Brown

Benefit Cosmetics Precisely My Brows in shade 5

Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer in Ultra Light

Eyelashes are Lurella Cosmetics in Snake

The angled brush that I used is just one that came with some brow pomade I purchased from Milani Cosmetics.

Song: Breathe Slow by Rook1e

Thanks so much for watching and subscribing! Follow my socials:

Instagram: @blazin__beauties
Twitter: @blazin__beautie

Let's Keep In Touch!
blazin.beauti3s@gmail.com

Eyebrows,eyebrow,brows,makeup,beauty,makeup tutorial,Anastasia Beverly Hills,eyebrow tutorial,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar