Advertisement

EMPREINTE - WASTELAND (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)

EMPREINTE - WASTELAND (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) New single WASTELAND now available everywhere.

EMPREINTE’S FULL DISCOGRAPHY 💿💿💿 -

FOLLOW US
Instagram -
Facebook -

LYRICS

I'm feeling as if I was deaf
I can't seem to catch my breath
My senses try to leave me
I never felt so close to death
There are only shadows around me
Trying to be friendly but they're just frightening me
I try to scream right through the veil
I did it all in vain
I did it all in pain

I feel the last breath inside my lungs
Will there be any sort of happy ending?
After this one, nothing happens
My legs are standing still
Into the depth I sink
Have you ever felt so close to death ?
It's like I've been tied up
Just wanted to give up
After this one, everything happens
Don't expect to find hope
It has may its way back up

I'm just another cloud
Light but torn
Raining my feelings
Into the storm I die
Fighting to keep what's left of me now

Everything shakes
Flowers are fading
Everything breaks
I hope I left my mark
For several days
Feeling better
For several years
Be happier

I'm just another cloud
Light but torn
Raining my feelings
Into the sea I drown
Fighting to keep what's left of me now
I'm just another thunder
Heavy and painful
Crying my fucking blood
Into the sea I drown
Trying to quit what's left of me now

Record/Mix/Master: Matthieu Kirby
Instagram: @matthieukirby

Filmed by Theo Delgado, Maxence Toubin, Orianne Pouillaude.
Edited by Nathan Le Bras.

Written by Yannis Bouadna, Thibaut Di Santo, Nathan Le Bras, Maxence Toubin.

Metalcore,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar