Advertisement

Destiny 2 Solo Master 980 Nightfall:Ordeal - Arms Dealer

Destiny 2 Solo Master 980 Nightfall:Ordeal - Arms Dealer Destiny 2 Solo Master 980 Nightfall:Ordeal - Arms Deal.
This is my solo run of the nightfall ordeal strike the arms dealer.
Its a flawless console run that I got the high score on too so I think it's a pretty good guide for players who are trying to achieve the pinnacle drop solo this week.
The arms dealer is a strange strike with the addition of the champions..and there are A LOT of champions but overall I had a bit of fun once I worked out the strategy.
thanks for watching guys, I hope it helps..I usually drop info on upcoming runs etc on twitter so you can follow me here
and obviously I upload a few video's a week so I hope you guys check out the other runs too.
Thanks for watching and I'll see you in the next video.

#solomasternightfall #solo980nightfall #solo100knightfallguide

solo master nightfall,solo nightfall guide,solo 100k nightfall,destiny 2 nightfall,destiny 2,980 solo nightfall,solo 980 nightfall ordeal,arms dealer solo nightfall,100k solo warlock,console solo nightfall,livemondo,destiny 2 livemondo,solo nightfall guide livemondo,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar