Advertisement

Control 1 or more Servo Motors ONE ways using ESP32 Bluetooth using mobile device EESP32-SERV-BT-4

Control 1 or more Servo Motors ONE ways using ESP32 Bluetooth using mobile device EESP32-SERV-BT-4 Shows you how to control 1 or more servo motors using ESP32 and Bluetooth on mobile devices to control servo when pressing a button on screen the servo moves from 0° to 180° and next pressing from 180° to 0° or any angle you set in the code. So this is ONE way moving of servo.

The best thank you for me is to Subscribe 🔔 to my channel and like 👍 the video. It is greatly appreciated. 🔔 😊.
I will reply to all Subscriber's 🔔 questions. So make sure to Subscribe.😊 .


Jump to different section of video by clicking on the time:
00:55 Introduction
03:40 Servo motor explained
05:36 Wiring Explained
09:56 Preparing Arduino IDE for ESP32
12:02 Arduino code for ESP32 Explained
21:40 Installing Bluetooth App
23:00 Demonstration

Download code and resources for this video:
****************************
Get early access to my videos via Patreon and have your name mentioned at end of very videos I publish on YouTube here: (watch until end of this video to list of my Patrons)
****************************
Supporting via PayPal:
Learn Arduino from proven instructor on Udemy:
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Instragram:


Tutorial by Robojax.com
Get other projects code and learn Arduino

electronic,tutorial,training,video,robojax,arduino,code,download,project,diy,robot,robotics,afghanistani,canadian,engineer,nejrab,ahmad,shamshiri,ontario,ajax,english,servo,one way,angle,move,multiple,servos,motors,library,esp32,bluetooth,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar