Advertisement

Bebop 2 Bits and Bobs

Bebop 2 Bits and Bobs This is a self motivation video to kick myself up the backside to get back out there. I haven't flown for a while as life has thrown lots of obstacles my way for many months. I've downloaded the free version of PowerDirector 18 and its way quicker than the PowerDirector 12 version that I was using. I was able to root through and edit , and render in a couple of hours
Music is a couple of tunes I made way back using Magix Music Maker.
Hope you enjoy and feel free to give me a kick or two hehe

All aerial footage from Cornwall, UK, North Cliffs, Portreath, Hayle, and Malpas Truro on a Parrot Bebop 2 Power.

Parrot Bebop,Parrot Bebop 2,Parrot Bebop 2 Power,Cornwall,Aerial footage Cornwall,Cornwall coast,Cornish coast,Drone footage,Portreath,Hayle,North Cliffs,English Coastline,Cornwall Beach,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar