Advertisement

ASMR My Skincare|Hair Necessities 💓

ASMR My Skincare|Hair Necessities 💓 Hi friends! Just another casual chat/ramble video this time showing y’all my face/hair products. Steve behaved SO well (for the most part....) for once so I’m thrilled to say this is one of my more quiet videos 🎉

I’ll be (hopefully) filming a GRWM video tomorrow morning so if you like that kind of content check back tomorrow evening 💕

Last note: I am going to add my paypal info to my regularly posted section of my descriptions simply because I will be hoping to save up for things like an actual camera, a backdrop, perhaps a blue yeti one day! But I by absolutely no means expect anyone to donate. I do know that some people enjoy contributing to channels when they are able to however so if you do feel so inclined it will be available! Xoxox

I hope you all are feeling loved and cared for tonight and every night. If you aren’t, I love you and I care about you. ❤️

If you wish, follow me on Instagram: @lola__uchiha

Email for PayPal donations and/or personal video inquiries: elleneast92@icloud.com

Necessities

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar