Advertisement

AQUARIUS Happy 2020 🎉🍾 Let go of the worries!! December 29-Jan 4, 2020

AQUARIUS Happy 2020 🎉🍾 Let go of the worries!! December 29-Jan 4, 2020 Namesta friends!

Thank you for watching this general reading!
For those interested in booking a private reading to receive your individual guidance from spirit, please follow the following process!

Please send the payment for the length of the reading you want:
15 minutes for $20 OR $35 for 30 minutes
Cashapp.me/$spiritconnections
Venmo @spiritconnections
paypal.me/tarotwithpeechez (International payments)

After you send your payment, please email me at spiritconnections999@gmail and let me know you've sent payment & you're booking a reading and which area of focus you want: General, Love or Career. (If love, please let me know if you're single or relationship. If you're in a relationship please let me know both you and your partners first name and zodiac sign. Please also include a face only picture, it helps me connect with your energy better :)

Current turn-around time is 24-48 hours

Readings are sent to you as a private YouTube link.
********There are NO refunds********

I appreciate your donations to help keep the weekly readings flowing! 😊 (see payment options above on where to send donations) Thank you 🙏🏽💌

All divinatory readings and advice arising from this video are understood to be for entertainment purposes only. These readings are never substitutes for medical or legal advice. These readings are also never a substitute for professional counselling. My readings are subject to your own judgement and interpretation and it is entirely up to you what actions you take resulting from this video.

29-Jan

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar