Advertisement

Am I planning a WHAT!!? Put your seatbelt on! Hillsborough sheriff getting weird.

Am I planning a WHAT!!? Put your seatbelt on! Hillsborough sheriff getting weird. Hillsboro county deputy got a little weird with me and asked me if I’m planning to do something. It’s just a cameraman


They can't out run the scooter. --



My scooter:



Patreon:

Paypal: paypal.me/JMAudits

Gofundme:

---------------Equipment: ---------------

Body Camera:

Gimbal:

Cheaper Gimbal:

Knoxville Sunglasses:

Mavic 2 Pro Drone (Current)

Mavic Pro (filmed this video)

Mavic Battery

Video Cameras:

Audio: (Yes for real) This video may not have utilized them

Wind Muff:


first amendment audit fail,first amendment audit,2020 first amendment auditor,florida auditor,florida firat amendment audit,hillsborough sheriff,1st amendment audit,first amendment,1st amendment audit fail,badcopnodonut,r/badcopnodonut,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar