Advertisement

A WARNING to HARRY from PALACE AIDE & Prince Charles to use ROYAL LEGACY MONEY from King George V1?

A WARNING to HARRY from PALACE AIDE & Prince Charles to use ROYAL LEGACY MONEY from King George V1? Prince Charles MIGHT use his grandfather's legacy money for the Sussex pair. More regarding the future use of the title Sussex Royal.
Also Princess Anne's son, Peter's new advertising venture ..... coincidence or perfect strategy by Her Majesty?

Disclaimer: All material in my videos is found in the public domain and is for entertainment/discussion only. It complies with the US fair use and UK fair dealings guidelines. I sometimes voice my opinion which might be wrong. I DO allow fair critique of people in professional roles ie: the British Royal Family BUT will not allow any form of racism, body shaming or pack mentality on this channel. I also will not allow rudeness to each other in the comments. ALL comments should be respectful to each other - I don't tolerate rudeness and bullying and the perpetrators will be blocked, reported and their comments deleted. Please note: Although I might not reply due to time difference - I DO make it a point to read ALL comments (however long it takes) 🌸😊

queen elizabeth,warning,Meghan markle,prince harry,windsor,Sussex Royal,trademark,palace,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar