Advertisement

A New Angel Pt1(Giantess|Tinies comic)

A New Angel Pt1(Giantess|Tinies comic) **I strongly suggest you watch "Wild Pets" first (or after) , you'll know why's that after you do ;)** A New Angel is the story of your average & ordinary girl that you never pay much attention to but within her, lies something grand. And hey, isn't she trying to do something grand. Will she succeed?

If you liked the video please don't forget to subscribe, it would mean a lot!

Support me on Patreon for rewards, premium exclusive comics, and whatnot:

++

To YouTube Team: This video belongs to me as I'm the originally creator of it. I'm not repurposing someone else's content If others are to upload my creations to their own channels, I have no responsibility over that. I'm also authorized to use the music in each one of my videos as they're free to use. Thank you.
Song used: Love in the Bass (Vocaloid Cyber Diva II) - Future Bass/Trap (Teknoaxe)

comic)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar