Advertisement

9 things you didn't know about Mohamed Salah | Oh My Goal

9 things you didn't know about Mohamed Salah | Oh My Goal Mohamed Salah is a world superstar. There's been a lot of news about Liverpool star Mohamed Salah in the last few years. But here are 9 things about Liverpool and Egypt star Mohamed Salah you probably didn't know!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

mohamed salah,mo salah,salah,salah liverpool,mohamed salah goals,mohamed salah skills,oh my goal salah,zidane,zinedine zidane,ronaldo,r9,totti,francesco totti,el fenomeno,liverpool,premier league,soccer,futbol,football,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar