Advertisement

5 More Lost Pokémon we Will Probably NEVER See

5 More Lost Pokémon we Will Probably NEVER See Several months ago I made a video about Pokemon that either should have or actually did exist in the Pokemon world at one time, but for one reason or another they were lost and the chances of us seeing them officially are slim to none. That video did extremely well, so today I am back to cover more lost Pokemon we will probably never see! Some more of these Pokemon even appeared in Pokemon Sword and Shield, so we have several more here to discuss. I hope you enjoy!

Consider supporting the channel on Patreon!


Support the channel by purchasing my music!
iTunes:
Google Play:
Spotify:

Subscribe for more!


Check out my Pokemon Podcast!


Pick up some HoopsandHipHop merch!


Thanks to David G Burns for creating my intro and Chespin Jr 98 for creating my channel branding. Check them out!



Music credit:



Footage and fan art credit:


Follow Me!
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

#Pokemon #LostPokemon #PokemonSwordandShield

pokemon,lost pokemon,beta pokemon,cut pokemon,scrapped pokemon,pokemon facts,pokemon facts and trivia,pokemon sword and shield,pokemon sword and shield expansion,isle of armor,crown tundra,galar,galar pokemon,gameplay,review,trailer,starter evolutions,gym leader theme,anime,ost,shiny,nintendo,Nintendo switch,hoopsandhiphop,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar