Advertisement

25 SYMPTOMS of HORSEHAIR WORM Nematomorpha Strongloide Parasite IN HUMAN + FOOD Allergy MORGELLONS

25 SYMPTOMS of HORSEHAIR WORM Nematomorpha  Strongloide Parasite IN HUMAN +  FOOD Allergy MORGELLONS 1. symptoms ... yes i know i spelled it wrong on the paper on my face ...
2. I FORGOT ONE ... FOOD ALLERGY'S. I became allergic to pork, wheat and dairy at about the same time. A wheat allergy is called Celiacs Disease. Wheat gives me a migraine for 3 days. Pork makes my belly swell up and run to the bathroom. Dairy runs right though me in a matter of minutes. Other food allergy's happened too...and medication allergy's. The Food allergy was one of the first symptoms.
3. Morgellons or Horsehair? I will make another video on that question. But all the things that come out of me are brown black or brownish. There have been some colorful stools through this but I do not think they were related. MAYBE...Morgellons gets misdiagnosed!!!!!!!!!!!! I could see that happening. Easily.
4. I am super smart now that my ADHD is fixed. I think I know how to get rid of these monsters living inside me. I'M GETTING BETTER ... so I'm on the right track. Once this brain had all the information to process and someone who was kind enough to talk openly to me about their symptoms..Reed...Thank you...then my brain came up with some theory's on why I still have them, why or how I got them, and how to get rid of them. I am 99% sure I have the answer.

Parasite,human parasites,list of parasites people get,what parasites do people get,contagious parasites,can people get horsehair worms,morgellons,morgellons or horsehair,how to kill horsehair worm,how to cure morgellons,how to cure horsehair worm,how to cure horsehair parasites,deadly parasites,can people get parasites,what parasites can people get,life cycle horsehair worm,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar