Advertisement

WILL YOU RUN OUT OF MONEY? | Stuart Knight

WILL YOU RUN OUT OF MONEY? | Stuart Knight I am often gobsmacked (first time I’ve ever used that word in a newsletter!) at the number of people I meet who are financially illiterate. I don’t say that to be mean, but rather to be accurate. I used to think that those who didn’t have a strong grasp of their finances were the unfortunate ones who didn’t obtain higher education (that’s sound uneducated) or have parents that could give them the proper guidance. I’ve now come to learn that even the nerdiest people coming from the best families can financially F their lives up just as well as the rest of them. And like I said, it leaves me gobsmacked (I’ve never used that word twice in a newsletter). I’ve learned that most people mess up their financial future by spending more money than they should! Eureka! Pretty obvious eh? Well, it turns out that it’s not obvious enough, which is why so many people are dangerously close not having enough money to retire in the future, let alone experience all of the things they want out of life today. Check out this week’s video to see if this is you. By the end you just might be gobsmacked yourself. Too easy? Enjoy!

Inspiration,Motivation,Boycott What You Thought,Stuart Knight,Conversation,Money,overpaying,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar