Advertisement

Why Dieting is a horrible New Year's Resolution

Why Dieting is a horrible New Year's Resolution Every year we tend to set goals for the new year, but is dieting really a good goal?

Here I discuss the why dieting new year's resolutions are best avoided and a better alternative.

If this brought value to you, let me know. If there's a topic you would like me to speak on within my realm, let me know.

You're amazing as always!
Blessings and Happy New Year!

Let's Connect:
www.holisticleewellness.com/lets-connect

Instagram Connect:
Instagram.com/holistic_lee_wellness

Facebook Connect:
Facebook.com/holisticleewellness

Disclaimer: I'm not a medical professional. Please do not take any advice as a replacement for professional care. I cannot and do not provide context intended to diagnosis, treat or cure diseases.

Resolution

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar