Advertisement

View of Metro Vancouver from Sky Train I Coquitlam Centre I British Columbia I Canada

View of Metro Vancouver from Sky Train I Coquitlam Centre I British Columbia I Canada SkyTrain is a light rapid transit system in the Metro Vancouver Regional District, serving Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, and surrounding municipalities. The name "SkyTrain" was coined for the system during Expo 86 because the first line (Expo) principally runs on elevated guideway outside of Downtown Vancouver, providing panoramic views of the metropolitan area. SkyTrain uses the world's longest cable-supported transit-only bridge, known as SkyBridge, to cross the Fraser River.



Coquitlam Centre is a shopping mall in Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada, built in 1979 and expanded in 2001. It is located at the southern edge of the Coquitlam Town Centre area, near Coquitlam Central station and several other smaller shopping centres. Coquitlam Centre is the largest mall in the Tri-Cities area, with an area of 84,882 m2 (913,665 sq ft) and 200 stores and services.


Canada

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar