Advertisement

Unattainable Meme 《Gift for rosedrop》HAPPY BELATED DAY OF BORTH

Unattainable Meme 《Gift for rosedrop》HAPPY BELATED DAY OF BORTH 🌹~Open Me!!!~🌹




Hello D00DES

(Btw, organizing this was hard, and ya. But thank you for watching the video, I guess, yea. 💗💛💙 Colors.)

Welcome, remember to Subscribe (If you want to ÚwÙ)

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

BIOOOOOOOO:

rOsĚ HAPPY BELATED DAY OF BORTH YOU ABSOLUTE BEEEAAAN!!!
😳👊❤🧡💛💚💙💜
You are so awesome, and nice, and your art is cute material!!! I am so thankful for you to be around, I don't know what I would do without you in this world 👏😌🍫



🥚🎊🎉 I hope you had an amazing day!!! Enjoy me trying to tween :")

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
PERSONAL Q&A!

🍣Name?
     🍓🍋 HA no plz
🍣Gender?
     🍓🍋  Female
🍣Age?
     🍓🍋 This wouldn't even be relevant as time goes on…
🍣 Favorite color, animal, food?
     🍓🍋 Pastel/Banana yellow, I'm not sure, Rhubarb!  ♡
🍣 How long?
     🍓🍋 I have been digitally drawing since around 2014-2015, animating since February, 2019.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
VIDEO Q&A!

🍣What is it.
     🍓🍋 Please read the title, thanks!
🍣O.c.s?
     🍓🍋 Rose (belongs to rosedrop)
🍣 Time lapse?
     🍓🍋 Hmmm, I don't actually know! I worked off and on with it
🍣 FPS (Frames per second)?
     🍓🍋 13
🍣Editing program?
     🍓🍋 *phft* Editing? YOU THINK I EDIT? That's awful nice…
🍣What did you use?
     🍓🍋 My finger, J3 Samsung, Nasty old Flipaclip because I don't have a job (yet), and/or Ibis Paint X (love it)

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Extras, I guess.

🌹 Sub count: 144

🌹 Original: Coffee Kat

🌹 Inspired: The original

🌹 Song (If not listed, check copyright notice below QwQ): I don't know

🌹 O.C. refs: Brah, go look for the playlist yourself. I'm sorry, but it just takes 5 extra seconds.

🌹 Art trades (Animation and speedpaints): Open! 

#ibispaint
#flipaclip

💗💛💙 Love Y'all ~ TwT 💗💛💙
~Rose Dragonwhisper

BORTH

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar