Advertisement

TRUTH OR LIE WITH SIMPLY LUKE! SHOCKING CONFESSIONS!

TRUTH OR LIE WITH SIMPLY LUKE! SHOCKING CONFESSIONS! How well do you think I can lie!? YouTuber Simply Luke and I got together to share some VERY interesting stories and shocking confessions about ourselves BUT were they true or were they lies? Did I REALLY feed my toenails to my nan? And did Luke REALLY have a skydiving FAIL? We tried to guess the truth or lie and the loser had to drink the most disgusting smoothie ever. Which one of us got caught lying? Watch the video to find out if anyone puked on camera!

Make sure you check out Simply Luke's channel here

SUBSCRIBE:
FOLLOW ME www.instagram.com/otpofficial
WATCH MORE OTP!
GARGLE CHALLENGE WITH MAX AND HARVEY
TRY NOT TO LAUGH WITH JOE TASKER

039

#simplyluke #truthorlie #grosschallenge #truthgame #trynottolaugh #shockingconfessions #britishyoutubers #funny #fails #funnyfails #maxandharvey #trynottolie #prank #funnyprank #grossvideo #prankvideo #cbbc #lewismaxwell #yeslad

Hello and welcome to OTP!

My name is Lewis Maxwell and I am a Liverpudlian musician who likes to say and do random stuff on camera, mostly around the topic of music.

If you're looking for family songs, challenges, pranks collabs, funny videos and more then give my family friendly channel a nice little subscribe and ring that notification bell so you never miss out on my latest video!

New video every Thursday!

funny videos,lewis maxwell,yes lad,simplyluke,try not to laugh,family friendly videos,gross,puking,truth or lie,truth or lie game,you lie to me,confessions,simply luke,prank,prank video,funny prank,truth or dare,truth or drink,fails,funny fails,cbbc,fail army,failarmy,funniest fails,epic fails 2019,instant regret,best of,best pranks,2019,pranks,shocking,most shocking,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar