Advertisement

Train Your Punch To Do More Brain Damage- With Science and JLCPCB!

Train Your Punch To Do More Brain Damage- With Science and JLCPCB! Support me and visit:
Once your punch or kick lands on an opponent's head, how the kinetic energy is transferred determines how much damage is done. I use the Head Injury Criteria (HIC15) from car crash data to make a sensor to teach fighters to maximize the damage and energy efficiency of their strikes.

Sponsor me, get early access to my videos, exclusive access to my Vlogs and support my work (but only if you can without hardship because I'm going to spend it all on beer and women)😘:
►SubscribeStar:
►Tipeee:
►YouTube:
►BitBacker(BTC/BCH):

Or just a tip (Bubble Tea is always appreciated!)
►BTC: 1JXG6pUMMuAzZmqRX5UPr29hYwanZSZ7NA
►BCH: qq349wffnxfma9u5v3al2zz306rwylyjjvm5t9k3fr
►LTC: LbjggcZzfXwwBY5S5fGWG1NcmSVVFP3iVr
►ETH: 0xf44c663Cc227F6731898c927DAEB36145fFa1085
►XMR: 44L4NjFtfRof2mR7yYoqwmj9Tf2Fv7TR7QhkEKwaLAfqEufoiGjYBx6CGsMSbwyUDzLDkGVnCAYWgUQLqT7ipMtEAh13qN6

sexycyborg,shenzhen,China,Maker,Naomi Wu,Hardware,brain damage mma,how to knock someone out,knockout power,punching power,brain damage mma fighters,knockout,knockouts ufc,knockouts boxing,knockouts mma,knockouts,ko,fight,brutal knockout,knockout punches,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar