Advertisement

THEY CAME ONLINE WHILE WE WERE IN THEIR BASE... TAKING OVER SMALL TRIBES!

THEY CAME ONLINE WHILE WE WERE IN THEIR BASE... TAKING OVER SMALL TRIBES! Want to support me and what I'm doing? Now you can via Patreon and join the squad! |

Check out my Twitch |
Join my Discord |
Follow me on Twitter | @Muntage_Gaming


What's going on boys and girls in today's episode THEY CAME ONLINE WHILE WE WERE IN THEIR BASE... TAKING OVER SMALL TRIBES! we went over to an aberration to grief a tree base, we ended up getting in and porting out with a bunch of loot and had a lot of fun foot pvp. Anyways hope you guys enjoy :)

muntage,muntage gaming,ark,ark: survival evolved,small tribes,official small tribes,pvp,road to tek,building my biggest base yet,ark official pvp,comedy,dinosaurs,funny,games,gaming,let's play,let's play ark,official pvp new servers,6 man servers,mts,mad progress,wiping extinction wasteland cave,grief wipe,easy raid,online raid,online grief,juicy loot,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar