Advertisement

the real reason we adopted our dog (sad)

the real reason we adopted our dog (sad) Hi guys! Welcome to Vlogmas Day 3! We always get so many questions whenever we post our dog, Roxy. We wanted to share with you guys the story of how we ended up adopting her. Please remember that dogs have feelings and they are not temporary. If you don't see yourself owning them for 10+ years, reconsider adopting one. Enjoy xx

Shop RMTHELABEL using my code 'Nazanin'-

Music by ninjoi. - Femina -

IG/TWITTER
@NazaninKavari

OFFICIAL WEBSITE


LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE


♡ DISCOUNT CODES♡
♡Get 60% off my favorite curling iron from FoxyBae! Only curler I've used for years Use code NAZ60

♡Here's my fave way to get tickets for sports games, concerts, shows and more! Download the app SeatGeek and enter code NK for $20 off your first purchase!

♡ Get 10% off Lilly Lashes using discount code naz10! My favorites are Miami & Monaco- www.lillylashes.com/‎

♡Get 20% of Luxy Lash using code 'naz'. My favorite style is Homegirl-

♡ Get $35 for Airbnb! (Cheaper alternative to staying in a Hotel)
www.airbnb.com/c/nazanink5

♡ Get your first Uber ride free using my code! 'nazanink3'


***For Sponsorships, email info@nazaninkavari.co***

Nazanin,Kavari,Nazanin Kavari,Naz and Mel,vlogmas,vlogmas day 3,dog,adopt,dog owners,rover,storytime,wags,pets,pet owner,family,lifestyle,home,health,marriage,husband and wife,relationship,relationship goals,family planning,pregnant,adopting a dog,we got a puppy,vlog,follow me around,day in my life,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar