Advertisement

TAEYEON(태연) - I'm all ears[ITA traduzione_Color Coded Lyrics_Han_Rom]

TAEYEON(태연) - I'm all ears[ITA traduzione_Color Coded Lyrics_Han_Rom] TAEYEON(태연) - I'm all ears lyrics in Hangul, Romanization e sottotitoli in italiano. By Keyllisa.





[INFORMAZIONI MUSICA]



●Titolo: I'm all ears
●Artista: TAEYEON (태연)
●Album: This Christmas – Winter is Coming
●Data: 2017.12.12





© NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED, I just made the video.






ALL PICTURES AND AUDIO BELONGS TO Copyrights 2019 ℗© SM ENTERTAINMENT






Please support TAEYEON 태연 '겨울나무 (I'm all ears)' Special Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=PcYhtiJneHg









⇨ Se avete richieste di traduzioni per favore fatecelo sapere nei commenti, grazie per aver guardato! :)







________________________________________________________________
taeyeon I'm all ears
taeyeon I'm all ears lyrics
taeyeon I'm all ears color coded lyrics
taeyeon I'm all ears audio
taeyeon I'm all ears live
taeyeon I'm all ears concert
taeyeon I'm all ears music video
taeyeon I'm all ears mv
taeyeon I'm all ears showcase
taeyeon I'm all ears teaser
taeyeon lyrics
taeyeon spark lyrics
taeyeon here i am lyrics
taeyeon find me lyrics
taeyeon love you like crazy lyrics
taeyeon lol lyrics
taeyeon better babe lyrics
taeyeon wine lyrics
taeyeon do you love me lyrics
taeyeon city love lyrics
taeyeon gravity lyrics
taeyeon ita
taeyeon sub ita
I'm all ears ita
I'm all ears sub ita
I'm all ears
This Christmas
Winter is Coming
________________________________________________________________
#TAEYEON #Im_all_ears #Spark #ThisChristmas #WinterisComing

Lyrics_Han_Rom]

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar