Advertisement

Pisces Dec 2019 - You're not alone and you begin to see that. Change is in the air

Pisces Dec 2019 - You're not alone and you begin to see that. Change is in the air My name is Andreea and I am an intuitive, using Tarot as a tool to connect to the Wisdom of the Universe. My readings focus on the inner landscape, bringing awareness to the more hidden aspects of our inner workings, and shading light on ways to fully empower ourselves in our healing process. My readings bring clarity, wisdom, much love, and practical tools to help us cope with our challenges, drawing wisdom and resources from my multi-dimensional life experience as Reiki practitioner, Life Coach, Mindfulness Coach, Therapeutic Art Coach, Artist and Architect.

Tarot,Tarot Reading,Psychic Reading,Divination,Coaching,Life Coaching,Pisces,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar