Advertisement

INDILA to represent FRANCE 🇫🇷 at EUROVISION 2020 | MAXE Eurovision - ❄️ Xmas Vlogovision #17

INDILA to represent FRANCE 🇫🇷 at EUROVISION 2020 | MAXE Eurovision - ❄️ Xmas Vlogovision #17 (Episode 2/8)
Today I continue my new type of video: my ideal artist to represent France at Eurovision 2020 (I will give you 8 artists/duo/groups that could represent France in my opinion). And Indila is the second, I love so much this artist, she's famous all around the world and SO french! This is one of the reasons that I think she could propose a winning song for the next Eurovision Song Contest.

What do you think of my second choice? Do you like Indila? Answer to me in the comment section ;)

Follow me on my social Networks:

📸 INSTAGRAM - maxe.eurovision -
🌐 FACEBOOK - MAXE Eurovision -
🔵 TWITTER - @MaxeEurovision -
👻 SNAPCHAT - maxe.eurovision

If you like my videos (or if you are rich it could help hahaha, joking everyone) please help me to travel to Rotterdam or to the next Eurovision Song Contest! I love the contest since so many years and I really want to meet you there and just enjoy this historical event.

My PayPal: paypal.me/MAXEeurovision

DISCLAIMER:

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and reasearch. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing."

All rights go to their respective owners, I do not own anything.
Go on : .

#eurovision #eurovisionfrance #indila

eurovision,esc,eurovision 2020,esc 2020,eurovision song contest,eurovision shop,national final,semi final,grand final eurovision,rotterdam,the netherlands,rotterdam 2020,ebu,europe,european,french,french boy,reaction video,eurovision reaction,eurovision france,france,indila,indila parle à ta tête,indila eurovision,indila the voice,indila the voice poland,derniere danse indila,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar