Advertisement

Improvising Neoclassical Scales and Difficult Techniques with my Electric Guitar - on the street

Improvising Neoclassical Scales and Difficult Techniques with my Electric Guitar - on the street In this video I am improvising a very neoclassical style with my guitar in the street while some people stopped to observe and enjoy street art. It is an honor for me while I am practicing these scales to be able to convey a message of love and motivation. Thanks for watching this video. If you want to learn to play the guitar like me you can contact me at the following email for online guitar courses and classes: contactdamiansalazar@gmail.com
I wish you enjoy the video.

guitar shredder,Improvising,Difficult Techniques,Neoclassical,Playing Guitar,Arpeggios,Feeling in music,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar