Advertisement

I have made a choice | Read description |

I have made a choice | Read description | First of all , Im sorry to everyone , Its not supposed to offence anyone , I'll just explain why I am here .

Its been a long time since I havn't make videos , it was because of my studies , I had some times to think about my channel , my channel have a lot of Drarry content and grew up really fast but , I dont really feel into Drarry anymore .

I mean , I still like Drarry I guess but , Its not the same way , I I realized that I overworked myself for this and...I dont think it worth it , GachaLife is for me a tool for creating stories and imagine characters , I liked Drarry and He was Alone but , I dont feel to do it anymore .

I just wanted to say to everyone that I wont stop making video , I want to start a new channel , a French Channel , where I can make true stories right of my imagination .
Im stoping Drarry videos .
I dont know if I'll make something about this channel , I dont want to delete the videos and cheating with the subs so I'll start a new channel .
I hope you'll understand .
I'll give you the link of my french channel soon but for now I have to say goodbye 👋
Thank you again fir everythings ❤

description

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar