Advertisement

I Drank 1,000,000,000 GALLONS of SODA and Jumped to the MOON.. (Roblox)

I Drank 1,000,000,000 GALLONS of SODA and Jumped to the MOON.. (Roblox) Check out the Merch:

*GLUG* *GLUG* *GLUG*.. You guys I was just CHUGGING some ROBLOX SODA so I can jump to the moon! Today we're playing Drinking Simulator in Roblox so you guys better watch till the end or you can NEVER drink soda again!

Twitter @tofu
instagram @tofu

Use Video Creator Code "TOFUU" on the Roblox store!

My name is Tofuu or Joe and this is my video! I bet you're incredibly thrilled about finding such an amazing channel, but don't freak out yet! ^o^ You have to click that subscribe button first! then you may freak out over this insanely amazing content!

Business email: tofuugamingbusiness@gmail.com

Thanks for watching!

TITLE: I Drank 1,000,000,000 GALLONS of SODA and Jumped to the MOON.. (Roblox)

tofuu,roblox,tofuu roblox,tofuu simulator,tofuu drinking simulator,drinking simulator,drinking simulator roblox,roblox drinking simulator,tofuu soda,roblox soda,roblox soda sim,roblox soda simulator,soda simulator roblox,soda roblox,rocola,colarola cola rola,roblox jump simuator,jumping simulator,roblox jumping simulator,jumping simulator roblox,drink soda roblox,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar